Setup failed while updating windows socket 2 provider

John Pape Web Sphere Advisory Software Engineer :)), I have replaced the original hostname with "WAS6.1Host Name" for your understanding.

Well anyhow getting away from the original issue I suppose.

The rmi request is enrouted through a hardware loadbalancer. Client Delegate.create Request(Client Delegate.java:1287) at rmi.corba. Client Delegate.create Request(Client Delegate.java:1114) at Wsn Init Ctx Initial Context Internal(Wsn Init Ctx Factory.java:497) at ws. Wsn Init Context If Null(Wsn Init Ctx.java:428) at ws.

We dont want to implement certificates between the client and server. Communication Exception: A communication failure occurred while attempting to obtain an initial context with the provider URL: "iiop://cpsloadbalancer1.world.in:9810". Client Delegate.locate(Client Delegate.java:1877) at rmi.corba. Client Delegate._create Request(Client Delegate.java:1901) at rmi.corba. Client Delegate.create Request(Client Delegate.java:1181) at Wsn Init Ctx.lookup(Wsn Init Ctx.java:144) at javax.naming.

resultof="wsadm in" Looks like it is -host and not -hostname, sorry for that.

John Pape Web Sphere Advisory Software Engineer You have to plug in the hostname and port of the remote server, NOT the placeholders I put in the line Review this link for the instructions

Reason: jsse2g: No trusted certificate found vmcid: 0x49421000 minor code: 70 completed: No I suppose I would need to implement SSL certificates between the two WAS servers, which are across cells and both have their administrative security enabled. The whole code and setup works fine, without implementing the certificates on a windows environment. Well anyhow getting away from the original issue I suppose.

This is done to pass the correct IP address, for example.

Always check that your routers firmware is up-to-date.

Kindly help me with the original issue of Root exception is COMM_FAILURE: CAUGHT_EXCEPTION_WHILE_CONFIGURING_SSL_CLIENT_SOCKET: JSSL0080E: ssl. SSLHandshake Exception - The client and server could not negotiate the desired level of security. The point of the above attempted exercise was to confirm that it was the SSL certs that indeed are the problem.

Reason: jsse2g: No trusted certificate found vmcid: 0x49421000 minor code: 70 completed: No I suppose I would need to implement SSL certificates between the two WAS servers, which are across cells and both have their administrative security enabled. The whole code and setup works fine, without implementing the certificates on a windows environment. So, if you're understanding this then the way to proceed is to export the self-signed certificate from the remote cell and then import that in to the default truststore (or one of your choosing) and the communication should work then.

836

Leave a Reply